Thursday, June 21, 2012

Who?


I am a DAI student working on a Bachelors of Industrial Arts. My true passion is centered around being able to help people through design. To give people ease is rewarding in itself. 


"On every person's joints or small bones (i.e. fingers and toes), there is charity every day the sun rises. Doing justice between two people is charity; assisting a man to mount his animal, or lifting up his belongings onto it is charity; a good word is charity; every step you take towards prayer is charity ; and removing harmful things from pathways is charity." ~Prophet Muhammad


I am very much influenced by my environment and those around me. When I see others struggling and know that I can or should help, my conscious itches. The beauty in nature and the peace it brings drives me to try and replicate that feeling in my designs. I want to be able to benefit others.


My hope is to simplify processes through design in order to relieve some burden in peoples lives. 



I am: simple, intuitive, resourceful, observant, meticulous and an explorer



4 comments:

  1. I love the image that you choose. It is a very powerful representation of how you view yourself. Good luck with creating design that will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully tranquil and uplifting image to elevate one's spirit and beliefs to change the world through ones gifts and blessings - quote from the Prophet Mohammed is an exemplary compliment to this image

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome photo! It's magical and mystical. I agree with Jason that this image is a clear representation of you are as a person and the beauty you wish to give to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a beautiful quote and image. I love that your passion is helping others in need. Thats definitely something that designers should all carry.

    ReplyDelete